Pablo Picasso famously said, “Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.”
Danielle, your instructor, is an experienced artist that exhibited her work during Art Capital and other various art fair like Belleville artist . She will teach you and instruct you through three drawing art techniques charcoal and chalk and oil painting, just make up your mind at the begging of the course.
Your studio time includes all the supplies you’ll need to create your artwork. All levels are welcome and the setting is friendly. You are welcome to bring wine and food to add to the fun at the end of the class.
Danielle operates in little groups of 10 people maximum so she can have time to focus more efficiently on everyone needs.
Benefits of an art class
Taking a class together helps you learn new things about old friends and gives you something new to talk about when you go out. And you’ll meet cool new people you otherwise may have never known. Art reaches across racial stereotypes, religious barriers, and socio-economical levels and prejudices. Seeing other culture’s creative expression allows everyone to be more connected and less isolated.
So, nurture your creativity, reconnect with community, and learn from local, professional artists!
Presentation of the class: painting
But first, let’s have a look at the practical details before we start your lesson .
WHAT TO BRING
To perfectly enjoy your lesson:
HOW TO GET THERE
For you to get to the departure point, you must take the following public transportations nearby the workshop
Metro station Pyrénées or Jourdain on line 11
Additional details given once the order is confirmed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Add-ons available for this class
- 30 extra minutes of instruction (45€)
- Large canvas (30€)
- Puzzle piece option (25€)
You can add these when you book (optional).
- 12×16 inch canvas panel
- Acrylic paints (red, yellow, blue, white, black)
- Table covers
- Water cups and napkins
This class is great for a team building activity, birthday, bachelorette party or bachelor party.
Suitable for adults, and kids (minimum 6 years old). An adult must accompany any attending kids. The adult may observe at the class for free.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Lesson duration : 2h