Just sharing one of my favourite DIY recipes~ To get happy healthy hair despite all the trauma our hair can go through in this modern world.
Do your mask, add all the ingredients together in any order and mix thoroughly. I don’t measure the amounts of each, but you want to estimate so that the final product is thick enough to stay in your hair.When rinsing the mask out, you may need to shampoo twice, so be sure to use a gentle shampoo!
This hair mask is fantastic, and I find it to be better than a lot of hair masks in the stores. And you don’t have to worry about the ingredients! Just remember to use organic coconut and olive oil as this mask sits very close to your scalp.
- 1 Avocado (Rich source of proteins, amino acids, and vitamins)
- 1 Tbsp Argan Oil (High levels of Vitamin E & Fatty Acids)
- 1 Tbsp Castor Oil (Packed with Vitamin E & Omega-9)
- 1 Tbsp Rosemary Essential Oil (Loaded with sulfur, silica, and antioxidant properties that prevents hair loss and accelerate hair growth)
- 2 Tbsp Aloe Vera Gel (Contains Proteolytic Enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp)
1. Smash your avocado using a mortar, be sure to make it as creamy as possible. Place in a mixing bowl.
If using aloe vera gel, skip the following step and move on to step 3. if using a fresh trimmed aloe plant, follow step 2.
2. Slice your aloe open and smash it in a clean mortar until you get it into a smooth consistency. (This may take a little while, but the fresh aloe will be worth it in the end!)
3. Place 2 tbsp of aloe into the mixing bowl of avocado.
4. Add & mix all oils into mixing bowl of avocado & aloe.
5. After all ingredients are mixed, place it onto your hair and massage it into your scalp. Keep adding the mixed ingredients until all your hair is covered, just like a mask!
6. Let it sit for about 30 minutes until dried, rinse with lukewarm water, and wash.
Continue this routine at least once a month. For best results, apply once a week.
hair mask by tessy
Copyright © 2020- Intellectual property of ‘Angénic Agnero- All rights reserved 1997-2020