Enjoy Santa Monica in 3 days time. My good plans, ideas, my must. I hope you will like them.
1st day Bike, Beach & Fun All by bike
Start the day by picking up your bike which will allow you to ride around all day long (Rent Location Blazing Saddles for example)
– Stroll by bike from Santa Monica to Venice Beach, and don’t forget to go by the seafront cycling road.
Take your bikes back and head to Santa Monica Pier with a detour by Muscle Beach.
– On Santa Monica Pier, take advantage of all its attractions in Pacific Park without forgetting the must do: ride the Ferris wheel (the only one in the world powered by solar energy), by taking the height you will have a great view, both on the ocean, on the city, on the beach and on the hills in the distance. Without forgetting the photo of the legendary route 66 sign which is nearby…
– Stay a while and enjoy the sunset, the more magical there is not…
2nd day Yoga, Shopping & Drinks All by foot
Destination of well-being par excellence, start the day with a yoga class on the beach
– By foot nearby,the mallSanta Monica Place offers too numerous shop and in the 3rd floor, a few restaurants such as the Cheesecake Factory!
– Get to la carte Street Art of Santa Monica and have a look at the most beautiful street art in town !
– For the sunset, head to the rooftop bar restaurant named Elephante, the lastest trendy address in the city where you can enjoy the end of the day
– Want to test a new experience? So head nearby to THE VOID : The most immersive virtual reality attraction of all time. The VOID allows you to travel in your favorite movie, take on the role of your favorite character and experience the impossible.
– Immerse yourself in a dynamic and virtual world.
3rd day Hike, Surf & Dream by foot, bike, or Uber/Lyft
Discover the must location Mel’s Drive-in for a 100% american breakfast. Mel’s Drive in has been an institution in the US since 1947! You will live the experience of a real American dinner, located just at the end of Route 66.
– A 10min walk or 5min by car (free parking), you can discover the cultural complex of contemporary art: The Bergamot Station (free entrance). A renowned place in Southern California, bringing together some thirty art galleries.
– You dream of climbing and having a nice point of view ? Put your sneakers on and go for a walk on the hills of Santa Monica, the natural border between our destination and Malibu. Los Leones Drive (the shortest trail is 2.5 km and the longest 16 km). Allow 40 minutes to arrive at a great point of view, overlooking both the bay and the Downtown Los Angeles in the distance.
If you are looking for a place to stay, I highly recommend you Casa Del Mar Santa Monica, California – United States Of America
Views of Santa Monica – None of the pictures give justice to this town. Can’t wait to go back there 🌹
Copyright © 2020- Intellectual property of Angénic Agnero- All Rights reserved 1997-2020.