DAY 1: –Arrival- Reception at the airport
Transfer to the hotel – Dinner and overnight.
DAY 2: COTONOU – PORTO NOVO
After breakfast, departure to Porto novo “The city of AYINONVI” (discover the administrative capital of Benin, city of provincial style, full of charm thanks to its old colonial quarter classified World Heritage by UNESCO.) Museums of Porto Novo Patrimoine Architectural – Visit of the great mosque of Porto Novo with multicolored facades whose architecture is inspired by the churches of SAN SALVADOR of BAHIA; – Visit of the museum HONME, Lunch (tasting of local dishes), Visit of the Ethnographic Museum of ALEXANDRE SENOU ADANDE, then visit the DA SILVA Museum of Arts and Culture: one of the most beautiful examples of Afro-Brazilian architecture in Porto novo. – Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
DAY 3: PORTO NOVO
– Breakfast at the hotel, visit of the semi-limestone village of AGUEGUE in pirogue; – After lunch, go to the Plants Garden, the SONGHAÏ center, a training center for agriculture and livestock.Dinner in a superb atmosphere (concerts of Beninese music, steaks and sea bream) and overnight at the hotel.
DAY 4: PORTO NOVO-KETOU – ABOMEY
A day of royal excursion to the discovery of African royalties, which, if they no longer reign, retain a certain power. After breakfast at the hotel, departure for Kétou, a city-state of the Yoruba era; Visit of the royal palace of Ketou to the discovery of the twin gates of AKABA-IDENA. Departure for Abomey “the Historic City” of Benin; Then head for the historical museum of Abomey. The names of the kings and queens Tassin Hangbe, Ghezo and their stories will resonate for a long time in your ears. ; Visit to Goho Square; Dinner and overnight at the hostel.
DAY 5: ABOMEY – LOKOSSA – OUIDAH
After breakfast, departure for Lokossa to discover the lake TOHO where is the famous spectacle of fishing with bare hand; From “BOTINSA” the fetish tree, the temples DAH ALOFA OF Boguée vodoun of Akodédjro, Zangbéto; Historical palace of AbomeyThe sacred forest of kpassè – departure for Ouidah, visit of the forest of Kpassè, the historical museum of Ouidah; Route of the slaves (place of the auction, the tree of the oblivion, the box ZOMAI, the tree of the return, the door of the return, gate of the return); – Lunch and visit of the temple of the pythons, of the Basilica our Lady of Ouidah; Dinner and overnight at the hotel
DAY 6: OUIDAH – COTONOU
After breakfast at the hotel, departure for Cotonou (transfer to hotel) lunch then visit the center of artisan promotion (CPA) where you will discover a variety of objects of arts related to Beninese culture and meet craftsmen to The work; Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
DAY 7: free day
Breakfast ; Morning free for a short walk in order to discover the city of Cotonou and make possible purchases; Lunch and transfer to airport – departure
Price Starting from 1690 €
- Air transportation BF (subject to fluctuations in airfares and airport taxes).
- Free baggage according to the conditions of the company (generally 20 kg in the hold and 5 kg in the cabin).
- Airport and security taxes included in the price of the air ticket.
- Reception at the airport and airport / hotel / airport transfers on arrival and return.
- The provision of a private minibus with driver for transport throughout the stay.
- Full board on the whole stay except on day 7 (
- Accommodation in a hotel in the capital in double rooms and traditional rooms in the villages
- Assistance from a local representative throughout the circuit.
- Animations, excursions and planned visits to the program.
- Entry fees on the sites planned during the stay.
- The services of local guides.• Assistance / repatriation insurance and RC insurance and financial security.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Visa fees.
- Mandatory vaccine costs (yellow fever).
- Anti-malarial treatment highly recommended.
- All drinks including mineral water.
- Personal expenses.
- Private trips in the margins of the group’s program.
- Unannounced visits to the program.
- Laundry service
- Cancellation / interruption insurance.
PRICE INFORMATION SUPPLEMENT
- The advertised prices are calculated on the basis of a minimum of 6 participants.
- If the number of participants is less than 6 persons, a supplement of 100 € per person will be requested.
- These prices are subject to revision in the event of fluctuations in the price of air transport and airport taxes.
- In the case of an individual registration, a supplement of 70 € will be applied
- If the number of participants is less than 4, the trip will be canceled.
- Changes in the names of registrants may incur additional charges in accordance with the terms and conditions of sales applied by airlines.
- Prices are calculated from Paris.
- The traveler must organize his own transfer from his place of residence to the airport on the way to and from the airport.
- Information on the time of departure and the airport will be communicated no later than 15 days before the date of travel.
Starting from 1690 €
« Every journey is the dream of a new birth. »
« The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new lands, but in seeing with new eyes. »
Thank you for the visit of last Saturday, which is a great discovery for me.
I liked a lot meeting the inhabitants and the small group which also allows to exchange our impressions between us. I also liked the small explanations in reference to the history of Paris, which I didn’t know. And the guides, of course, and the small attentions, the hot chocolate, the juice of bissap… Thank you again for the visit, I shall return certainly and bravo for your initiative, it is a beautiful project. Good day to you.
THEY TRUST US
Get in touch
Tél : 01 77 17 11 06
Mob : 06 62 98 96 64
Email : email@example.com