The 6th arrondissement, or “arrondissement du Luxembourg” according to its prefectural name, is one of the most livable arrondissements in the capital. With its architectural marvels and its hundred-year-old cafés, it is indeed the most pleasant of the Parisian districts. Its emblematic place remains Saint Germain des Prés which is a district straddling the 5th and 6th arrondissements. There are still many small bookstores (old and new) and small “Parisian cafés” very typical. Another kind of trade developed in the district: that of clothing and luxury jewelry. You can find stores of this type on every street corner. The district comes back in fashion after the second world war, it revives a certain intellectual tradition; it is the time of the cellars of St-Germain-des-Prés associated with famous names such as Vian, Sartre and Simone de Beauvoir that we could see at the café de Flore or the Deux Magots. The church of Saint Germain des Prés was rebuilt from 990 after the destruction inflicted during the Norman invasions. Saint Germain des Prés is still a neighborhood where people like to go out to party and meet up. Surrounded by the Latin Quarter and Saint Michel, it is a very lively and young district, especially when the night falls!
Presentation of the tracking game : around Saint Germain des Près
Some advice to heed
You’ll get through :
Departure point: Saint Germain des Près metro station
Arrival point: Luxembourg metro station
HOW TO GET THERE
To get to the starting point of the tour, you must take The following transport lines have routes that pass near Saint Germain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU START
First thing first, a little bit of terminology .
Tracking games, treasure hunts, rallies, escape games what is what
- A tracking game is a course full of enigmas you need to solve looking for clues to head to the next step. The final goal is secondary, spending quality time , have fun and learn is the what matters.
- A treasure hunt has the same pattern but the main focus is to find a treasure.
- A rally is all about velocity and getting to the next stage in the shortest period of time
- An escape game is defined by time and space
In our case; you can download the questions and once you complete your deed, send us your results so we can check them on and the give you the right answers.
The plus:You are totally autonomous. Alone, with your loved one, with family or friends, go at your own pace. The important thing is to spend time together
Our friendly advice, a treasure hunt is all about looking for something and then finding it. An outdoor treasure hunt game encourages adults and children to be active and to explore. And don’t forget to have fun!
Duration : 2h